Popular Posts

Monday, January 2, 2012

Time spent with loved ones is priceless. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new year guys!! This was a night out with my parents and I must say I cherish these moments. It's amazing how I watch them and realize that I get a lot of characters from them. The evening started off with me taking pictures of them at home, then going to Walmart, then going to the mall, and finally rounding it all up by having dinner in a restaurant. What I enjoyed most in this restaurant other than the time spent with loved ones was my ever faithful sweet tea (I think that's my favorite drink). I ordered for just popcorn shrimps and fries which I could make on my own at home. They were decent, but nothing out of the ordinary.


Yes my mother has a low cut, and I think that explains my love for females in low cut

We had to wait for a few minutes because the restaurant was filled up so I took pictures of the passage in order to distract myself from hunger, and also because I was a little fascinated with the outlook (wood finishing & corrugated zinc internal roof)


We finally got our seats after a few minutes then we started off with an appetizer called New England Clam Chowder. This was my first time trying it, and it wasn't a bad try.


The food later came, after I was close to passing out, Yea I was that hungry


Then I took this random picture because I liked the way this corner of the wall/ceiling looked


Finally the server was of help in taking this picture of the three of us before we finally took our fat selves home


I arrived back in Georgia yesterday, and I miss them already. School starts in a few days so I am off to go get all I need for school. I hope we all have an amazing new year and I hope we are successful in our individual endeavors this year. Happy new year once again.




3 comments:

  1. they r adorable :-) and nice pixx!!

    annie
    www.alongtheway-annie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks delicious!!!

    Check out my blog and do some shopping!
    x Julie x
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx for your comment, HAPPY NEW YEAR :), sweet post !

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete