Popular Posts

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fall wear X Nike X Harris tweed

Its been a very good minute since I last made a post. This is due to different reasons. Well I am back now and that is all that matters right? Yes, I thought so too :). On a slightly chilly/windy 64 degree Celsius day this was an ideal outfit for me. It provided sufficient warmth and style needed. Just so you know, layered outfits have a special place in my heart. Not only because they provide more warmth, but also because one can play a lot more with the pieces one combines together. I am ready for the winter season, are you?



I have on a denim button up shirt on a black t-shirt crowned with a red jacket. An outfit is not complete without accessories so you know I had to have had my rings, necklace, and brooch on.


The collar and tip of the sleeves of the jacket are made out of brown corduroy (The little details make a big difference sometimes). On the other hand, the brooch is made out of ankara African fabric.



The shoes are a product of a collaboration between Harris tweed and Nike. A lot of people may not be familiar with Harris tweed, but Harris tweed is a Scottish brand that specializes in producing well crafted garbs like jackets, bags, and shoes made out of tweed. The shoe is made out of leather and tweed with an embossed Nike tick. Tweed is ideal for a cold weather, and hardly does one ever come across sneakers made out of them, so hey good job Harris.




Instagram? Yea, I have one. Follow me @XcessP


I hope this post made a good come back. If so, then mission accomplished. It is only about to get better from here onward so don't let this be your last visit to the blog. Bookmark it or do whatever will make you visit again soon. Your feedback's are highly appreciated so do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Twitter: @XcessP

Instagram: @XcessP



9 comments:

  1. I love your blog & I follow you! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool outfit! the colors stand out nicely :)

    I'd love it if you came to see my blog too xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it' the look!! i like your shoes so cute (:

    Thanks you for the comment!

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post !

    Totally loving this complete look, very well done ;)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit! I love how you combined the colors! Also the brooch is stunning! Absolutely beautiful! :)

    Thank you for stopping by!
    xo
    Ivs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit and awesome shoes!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Layering and details are definitely what make an outfit! You pulled it off perfectly! Love the brooch!

    Thanks so much for you sweet comment!
    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the mix between the red jacket and the jean shirt
    xx from paris

    thekarllady.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shoes you got here...super sexy.

    check my blog: http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete