Popular Posts

Friday, August 5, 2011

CHRIS BROWN, "BOY IN DETENTION" MIX-TAPE (BRAND NEW) + DOWNLOAD

Chris Brown Boy in Detention cover.
At 12:00 A.M this morning (5th of august, 2011), Chris brown released his 21 track mix tape called 'Boy in Detention'. It is a free mix-tape, he tweeted last night saying "Almost that time! Just so my fans know I don't make a dime from this. I love yall. ". The mix-tape features the likes of Wiz Khalifa, David Banner, Tyga, and Justin Bieber (Justin Bieber actually rapped, and to my surprise he did pretty good). In my opinion it is a good mix-tape. My personal favorites off the mix- tape are Last, Sweetheart, Marvins room (remix), Snapbacks back, Ladies love me, The best yo, Strip, and Your body. Click on the link below to download the mix-tape. #BoyInDetention

No comments:

Post a Comment