Popular Posts

Thursday, August 11, 2011

PANDEMONIUM OR CHAOS, WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING

Chaos! chaos! chaos! everywhere
I see it, I feel it
I don't need to be told
Everyday it feels like the world would end the next day
Man kills several people in Norway today, riot in England tomorrow
Crazy things happen with no explanations
Who knows whats coming the day after tomorrow?
Who knows?
When It rains, it feels more like the universe cries
Tears of JOY?  No
Tears of PAIN?  Yes
Are you seeing what i am seeing?
Are you feeling what i am feeling?
I am not loosing it, and my brain is not playing games with me
If you tell me you have not felt and seen this, i would tell you it is a lie
It is everywhere you look
Is it coming to an end?
Are we about to part ways?
I am planning against tomorrow that i might never see, and that puts me in a better place today.

No comments:

Post a Comment