Popular Posts

Saturday, August 27, 2011

NEW FOUND LOVE? YEA, I THINK SO.

I recently started to like accessories. Well I always did, but now I look out for more unique and natural ones. Luckily I have a sister who is good at hand crafting, and I told her to hook me up with a bracelet. She made this African beaded bracelet for me that I cherish so much now. I actually like it because of the detailing on the beads, and the unevenness of the beads (these make it look more natural). Pictures below.




I do not like this picture of myself but I just wanted to stick it in there.


If you are a female, I believe you would like some of her handmade creations (Ear rings, brooches, necklaces, e.t.c) in her online store, so you could take a look if you wish.. Click HERE to view her store. Enjoy






2 comments:

  1. hello,
    thanks for your lovely comment :)

    your bracelet is really nice, had a look at your sister's shop, she makes some really cute things!

    ReplyDelete